Terms and Conditions
1. Masbolt Fasteners Pty Ltd, ABN 30 003 002 462, is referred to as Masbolt hereunder.
2. Acceptance of goods: By accepting delivery of the goods described in invoice in whole or part the
purchaser acknowledges having agreed to purchase the goods subject to the conditions of same
hereafter set out and agrees to be bound by such conditions.
3. Risk: The risk in the goods shall pass to the purchaser at the time of delivery of the goods to the purchaser by
Macsim at the place (if any) nominated. If delivery of the goods is delayed due to any circumstances
beyond the control of the vendor then the risk passes the purchaser on the day when the goods were
dispatched by the purchaser’s nominated carrier.
4. All prices in our current price list are subject to change without notice. E&OE.
5. All claims must be made in writing within 7 days of delivery, and the purchaser shall have no right to make
any claims after that date.
6. Any copy invoice, credit note, or proof of delivery required after 90 days are subject to a $6.00 fee.
7. Goods returned without a valid reason are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
8. Any goods returned to any of our warehouses must be returned only by our nominated carrier, no other
carriers charges will be accepted.
9. Our trading terms are net 30 days and we expect the account to be paid by 45 days, accounts will be
liable to be closed if not strictly adhering to our terms.
10. We reserve the right not to supply any “original order” under $75.00. If an “original order” is under $75.00,
customer will be contacted.
11. We reserve the right not to supply any “backorder” under $75.00. If a “backorder” is under $75.00, customer
will be contacted.
12. Orders between $75.00 and $150.00 will be subject to a $12.00 service charge.
13. All orders over $150.00 will be delivered FIS – Metropolitan and FOB – Country.
14. All pick up orders require a minimum two (2) hours notice. We reserve the right not to supply any “pick up
order” under $35.00. If a “pick up order” is under $35.00, customer will be contacted.
(a) The property in the goods shall remain with Masbolt and shall not pass to the
purchaser until Masbolt has received payment in full for the goods.
(b) Masbolt has the right to recover possession of the goods from the purchaser at any time prior to such
payment being received by Masbolt and for this purpose the purchaser hereby authorises Masbolt, its
servants or agents to enter upon the premises of the purchaser to collect the goods.